European Standard Profiles Mild Steel GOST Channels
|Profile||Standard||Profile Code||European profiles Dimensions, mm||Weight||Weight|
|1||European Profiles||No. 6.5||65||36||4.40||7.20||5.90||43.20|
|2||European Profiles||No. 8||80||40||4.20||7.40||7.03||44.40|
|3||European Profiles||No. 10||100||46||4.30||7.60||8.58||45.60|
|4||European Profiles||No. 12||120||52||4.30||7.90||10.22||47.40|
|5||European Profiles||No. 14||140||58||4.40||8.20||12.07||49.20|
|6||European Profiles||No. 16||160||64||4.40||8.50||13.83||51.00|
|7||European Profiles||No. 18||180||70||4.50||9.20||16.60||55.20|
|8||European Profiles||No. 20||200||76||4.60||9.60||18.41||57.60|
|9||European Profiles||No. 22||220||80||4.60||10.00||20.53||60.00|
|10||European Profiles||No. 24||240||90||4.80||10.60||23.70||63.60|
|11||European Profiles||No. 27||270||95||6.00||10.50||27.70||63.00|
|12||European Profiles||No. 30||300||100||6.30||11.40||32.09||68.40|
European profiles are standard sizes for steel beams, columns, channels, and angles that are used in construction in the European Union. These profiles are based on the European Standard (EN) for hot-rolled structural steel shapes, which includes a wide range of sizes and shapes for use in construction.
Mild steel is a type of low-carbon steel that is commonly used in construction, automotive, and machinery manufacturing. It is generally softer and more ductile than other types of steel and is known for its good formability and weldability.
Some common types of European profiles for mild steel beams include:
- HEA (wide flange beams): These beams have a wide flange and a high weight-to-strength ratio, making them suitable for use in structural applications.
- HEB (wide flange beams): These beams have a similar shape to HEA beams but are slightly heavier, making them suitable for use in structural applications where higher load-bearing capacity is required.
- HEM (wide flange beams): These beams have a similar shape to HEA and HEB beams but are even heavier, making them suitable for use in very heavy load-bearing structural applications.
- IPE (parallel flange channels): These channels have a parallel flange and are used in structural applications where lateral stability is important.
- IPN (parallel flange channels): These channels have a similar shape to IPE channels but are slightly heavier, making them suitable for use in structural applications where higher load-bearing capacity is required.
- Type of European Channel chart Below
Download PDF: European Profiles Mild Steel Gost Channels
Comments are closed.